HMK 640WL 5 Valve
- Scale 1 / 14.5
- The main chassis is 3mm thick
- The construction is made of brass, steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Every detail has been worked out very carefully.
- Special soft tires are manufactured and used.
- The maximum lifting power is achieved by the optimal centered center of gravity.
- Two hydraulic cylinders are lifting and tilting the bucket.
- The specially developed pistons used are tested at 60 bar.
- The wheel loader has a total turning angle of 40 degrees.
- The driver's door can be opened 35 degrees to the right.
- The rear hatch can be opened up to 68 degrees.
- Headlamps and the built-in information LCD in the driver's cab are standard.
- Each model gets an own serial number.
- The excavator is delivered assembled - in the license color combination black / white.
- The wheel loader is manufactured with high quality and assembled properly.
- With licensed programs like Solidworks, WorkNC, 3D-Print we configure the designs and after the drawing we finish the parts with the highest precision by using a laser and CNC machine.
- Differential Ratio: 1:14
- Made of 6000 aluminum with CNC turning and milling machine.
- Two parts
- The gears and parts of the planetary gear are made with heat treated cementation steel.
- The outer planet wheels are made of high quality bronze.
- The rotating axle is additionally supported with ball bearings.
- The differential lock has a Synchromesh system and can be turned on and off with servo.
- The wheel bearing is made of 7000 aluminum.
- The gearbox has a compact structure.
- All gears are made of cementation steel.
- All gears are heat treated.
- 1st gear ratio: 9.52, 2nd gear ratio: 6.84
- Through the Synchromesh system the transition is quite comfortable.
- 400 watts
- 580 kW
- 25 amps
- 14 pollen
- Operating voltage 11.1V - 12V / 4500mAh NiMH battery or Lipo battery 3s 4000mAh - 3S 7000mAh
- Up to 90 amps supporting control circuit
- Lipo stress indicator is standard
- High Torque Digital Servo
- Software Updates available
- Total 10 amp BEC
- Special high torque servos are used
No products at this time.